UDO™ (Ultra Density Optical) technology lies at the heart of all
of Alliance Storage Technologies' archival solutions. It’s the first storage technology
specifically designed for professional and legal data archive requirements.
UDO provides absolute data authenticity for regulatory compliance or
for any application where archived information must remain intact and
Alliance Storage Technologies archive solutions are used by thousands of organizations worldwide
across a wide variety of markets and applications, including medical,
financial, government, broadcast and entertainment. They are available
in a complete range of configurations to meet the archive requirements
of small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations and government agencies.
Permanence and Longevity
- Alliance Storage Technologies media have a 50+ year life minimizing data migrations,
virtually eliminating media maintenance, and lowering costs.
- True hardware WORM (Write Once Read Many) media provides unmatched
data authenticity and allows you to easily comply with industry
and governmental regulations.
- UDO Guard provides an additional layer of data protection for
offline media. By requiring a software key to gain access to the
media it presents a deterrent against unauthorized access.
- Secure, removable media give you a cost-effective disaster recovery
- Fast, random access facilitates timely retrieval of data for
- Drives are backward read compatible to ensure long-term data
access and investment protection.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Environmentally friendly solutions with significantly lower costs
for power, cooling and maintenance.
- Unmatched scalability and flexibility to grow over time without
- Low hardware and software acquisition costs.